Organizations With A Commitment To Diversity & The Hispanic / Latino Community
Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, a nonprofit organization, is the corporate parent of Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Chicago Proton Center, Northwestern Medical Group, Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group, Northwestern Medicine Regional Practice Partners and Northwestern Memorial Foundation.
Northwestern Medicine is dedicated to providing the most advanced healthcare to the communities and patients we serve. The Northwestern Medicine clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty and medical students come together everyday with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Northwestern Medicine offers access to:
- Award-winning hospitals
- More than 100 locations throughout the Chicagoland area
- More than 3,500 aligned physicians including faculty, residents and researchers
- Magnet-recognized hospitals offering the highest standards for patient care and nursing excellence
- Treatment that is informed by the latest research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- A workforce dedicated to exceptional service and care