Organizations With A Commitment To Diversity & The Hispanic / Latino Community
Here, Extraordinary is an Everyday Reality.
Why Join Us?
We are a nationally recognized, academic medical center, home to dedicated health care professionals on a mission to improve the health care in our community, our nation and the world through education, innovation and compassion.
What Sets Us Apart?
As the Dallas area's only true academic medical center - and the only one in North Texas - we take immense pride in bringing the unrivaled expertise of globally acclaimed research and specialty services to the comprehensive, hands-on care we provide to families across our region.
With state-of-the-art facilities that include a stunning new 12-story hospital, we're committed to delivering world-class care to every patient who comes through our doors - even as we provide the advanced technology, unrivaled benefits and exhilarating opportunities that enable every member of our team to build truly exceptional careers.
Empowered by our tradition of excellence as one of the nation's top medical schools - with a faculty that includes 6 Nobel Prize winners - we're energized by the potential of all that we can accomplish together. This is more than a hospital: It's the future of medicine today.
Our World-Class Facilities:
William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
The new state-of-the-art 12-floor, 460-bed William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital has been identified as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission in its first year of operation. From its conception, it was engineered to be at the vanguard of patient-centric care, with a focus on quality, safety and efficiency.
Zale Lipshy University Hospital
The 152-bed Zale Lipshy University Hospital is one of the world's premier neurological diagnostic and treatment centers, and has been certified as an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. In addition to the neurosciences, it is also a treatment center for hematologic malignancies, ophthalmology, oral surgery, psychiatry, rehabilitation, and other services.
* Magnet recognition - one of only 7% of hospitals nationwide designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
* Ranked the No. 1 hospital in Dallas-Fort Worth, second in Texas, and among the top 50 programs nationally in six clinical specialty areas - U.S. News & World Report (2017-18).
* Best Places to Work - Dallas Business Journal.
* Best Places to Work Postdocs - The Scientist.
* Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite Designation - American Heart Association
* World-renowned research.
* World-class medical and scientific faculty.
* The only NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in North Texas.
* Home of the Peter O'Donnell Jr. Brain Institute and Texas Institute for Brain Injury and Repair.
UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.